• Hanging front and center are two branch or twig pendants of antiqued bronze
• They are gently wire wrapped together in the center to form a movable bib
• The branch pendants could also be seen as antlers, it's up to you how you
present it! Have fun!
*** Important Measurements: *** The branches hang between 3 and 4 inches in
width depending on your neck. When I measure for length with this necklace I
take the measurement of the entire necklace laid out against a tape measure,
clasp undone and branches pulled straight across the table.
• If you like this design, you may also like this same necklace in a silver
• Find all branch jewelry from Classically Romantic here:
Branch / twig / antler woodland botanical necklace, bronze tone, twig jewelry,
statement necklace, woodland wedding
Want to see the rest of my shop?